Leah Durant is a former appellate attorney with the U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Division, where she argued cases before several U.S. Courts of Appeal. In her current role Leah Durant serves as a vaccine attorney who specializes in vaccine injury claims covered by the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. These vaccine injury claims are filed before the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, commonly referred to as the “Vaccine Court” in Washington, DC, where Durant has been admitted to practice since 2008.
Originally from the Pacific Northwest, Leah Durant is a graduate of the University of Maryland College Park and earned her law degree from the University of Maryland School of Law in Baltimore, Maryland.
Leah Durant has an extensive legal background and her law practice concentrates on the litigation of complex vaccine injury claims. She is admitted to practice in the District of Columbia, the State of New Jersey, and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
The Right Legal Expertise for Your Vaccine Injury Claim
- 2004 graduate of the University of Maryland School of Law
- Former Appellate Attorney with the United States Department of Justice, Civil Division, where she argued on behalf of the U.S. government before various U.S. Courts of Appeal.
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the State of New Jersey and the District of Columbia.
The Law Office of Leah V. Durant, PLLC was founded for one reason: to represent the innocent children and adults who suffer from vaccine related injuries. We work tirelessly to assist our clients in recovering awards as quickly and easily as possible. Our firm represents individuals who are injured by vaccines covered by the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Although our office is located in Washington, DC we are capable of representing clients from all 50 states and U.S. territories. If you or someone you know has suffered a vaccine injury, the vaccine attorney at the Law Office of Leah V. Durant, PLLC is available to help you obtain the results you deserve.
At the Law Offices of Leah V. Durant, PLLC our mission is clear, to provide clients with the highest level of legal services and obtain the best possible outcome for every client, every time. This mission is the driving force behind our quest to help you obtain the highest level of compensation possible for your vaccine case. We will fight tirelessly to obtain the best result for your vaccine injury claim.
Client Bill of Rights:
- Every client seeking our help with a potential vaccine injury case will be treated with courtesy and consideration at all times. We understand the devastating impact of vaccine injuries, and will do everything within our power to provide you with the representation you deserve for your vaccine injury claim.
- Every vaccine injury client will receive professional and diligent legal representation in accordance with the highest standards of the legal profession.
- Every vaccine injury client will receive our undivided loyalty uncompromised by conflicts of interest.
- Every vaccine injury client will have questions and concerns addressed in a prompt manner and telephone calls and inquiries returned promptly.
- Every vaccine injury client will be kept informed as to the status of their legal matter and will receive sufficient information allowing them to participate meaningfully in the development of their vaccine injury case.
- Every vaccine injury client will have their goals and objectives respected, including whether or not to settle their case
- Every vaccine injury client has the right to privacy in his or her dealings with our firm, and to have his or her secrets and confidences preserved to the full extent permitted by law.
- Every vaccine injury client will have a vaccine attorney who conducts herself ethically in accordance with the Code of Professional Responsibility.